Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Andrew's 1st movie!!
Today I decided to take Andrew to see his first movie. We went to see The Princess and the Frog. I figured Andrew wouldn't be able to sit through the entire movie, but I at least wanted to try. Andrew was very excited to sit in his own chair, eat popcorn, and watch the big T.V. The trailers before the movie seem to go on forever, and every time they would come on he would say, "I want princess and fog". Once the movie finally started he was very happy. Of course, he is not the biggest fan of princesses, so after about 35-40 minutes the frog prince had not made his appearance and he said, "I wanna climb da stairs." Just as we were walking out of the theater, the frog made his debut but Andrew wasn't interested anymore. I let him run around downstairs and then brought him back to the movie. He said, "I wanna go through balls" (in the arcade) and so I grabbed my bag and ended our first attempt at the movies!!! All in all he lasted almost an hour, but the trailers and lack of frog just couldn't hold his attention;) We will try again.....in a few months;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





at least he looked cute :) egan was getting antzy towards the end!
ReplyDeleteOh well!! I think if it wasn't for the 500 M&Ms she munched on the whole movie we would have have been right there with you. She was so hyped up on sugar when we left! lol Luckily she didn't see the arcade or we would have had to call it a day!
ReplyDeleteI took Wyatt to see Planet 51 a month or two ago and he loved it. I bet Andrew will like the more boyish movies!
ReplyDelete