Friday, October 29, 2010

Who Dat?!?!

On Sunday, Bryan and I got last minute Saint's tickets!! We decided we should definitely accept the offer to attend the game because it would probably be my last game of the season. ( Now that I have attended, I KNOW it was my last game of the season;). We headed downtown, and my mom and dad came over to watch Andrew. It was packed and you could feel the excitement in the air!! Unfortunately that excitement did carry over onto the field, but we still had a good time;)

While we were at the game, Bryan's parents called to see what we were doing. We told them where we were and that my parents were at the house, so they decided to join them and had their own Saint's party with Andrew!! Needless to say, Andrew was in heaven with both sets of grandparents at his will;)

Around the middle of the 4th quarter, I'm not sure what was worst, the pain in my back or the score of the game. Either way, we left and decided to go home. It wasn't exactly the way I would have wanted to end my season but I know they will come back stronger this week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment