Today Aubree and I met Stacey and Camille at the zoo. When we pulled into the parking lot and saw all the school buses, we almost went back home!! But, we decided to give it a try. We walked straight to the back and worked our way to the front. Since EVERYONE else in the zoo did exactly the opposite, we had the zoo to ourselves!
After we ate lunch, we let the girls play on the playground for a little bit. Aubree played for about 5 minutes until she spotted the carousel! She took off and didn't look back! We rode once and then when I was taking her off, she started screaming. I decided that it was time to go home to take a nap;) Even if I would have let her ride again, we would have had to have gotten off and go and buy another ticket anyway. So, I figured since it was past nap time, we would make our exit. She was NOT happy about leaving but soon forgot all about it when she fell fast asleep in her car seat;)







No comments:
Post a Comment