Friday, January 30, 2009

Andrew @ 15 months

I can't believe my baby is 15 months old!! Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. But, on the other hand I can't even remember what life was like before he was born. Andrew is 22 1/2 pounds and 31 inches tall.
Here are some of his accomplishments:
  • He talks all day long, but I have no idea what he is actually saying most of the time. He can clearly say mama, mom, dada, dad, good, no, (a few choice curse words), turtle, quack quack, and the list goes on. He does however have two favorite phrases that he repeats all day long! He says "Who's that?" or " What's that?" repeatedly, especially when there is a knock at the door or the phone rings.
  • Since he started walking at 10 months he is now running everywhere and all the time. If he isn't running then he isn't moving;) He also just started climbing on everything, which makes it a little more difficult to baby proof. How does one baby proof a sofa?? ;)
  • He is a huge helper. If you give him an object and tell him to go give it to mommy or daddy he will run to do it.
  • He has almost all of his teeth, thanks to a teething episode back in the beginning of December when he cut 8 teeth at once!
  • He LOVES Huey (our dog)!! If he could give Huey treats all day, he would. He follows Huey around the house, because of course Huey runs from him ( I have no idea why;)
  • Don't even mention the word outside, or you better be about to take him there. He is definitely a boy in that respect!! If he could move outside he would.
  • He loves all animals. Every time he sees a dog or cat he says "Hey" is the sweetest voice and then laughs.
  • He just started to watch TV a few weeks ago. He could care less about any cartoons or baby Einstein videos. He only wants to watch Dem Bones which is a poorly created, 3 or 4 minute cartoon on the human skeleton. Trust me, I could sing the whole video by heart;)

I still can't believe my baby is getting so big. I hope the next 15 months go by much slower!!


My sweet baby, just minutes old.

Andrew at 1 week.


Andrew's first bath in big tub at 7 weeks.



First Mardi Gras at 3 months.

Happy as can be at 4 months.

Loving his toys at 5 months.


Good morning sunshine!! Andrew at 6 months.

Not such a fan of the pumpkin at 11 months.


Riding his train at 12 months.


Big boy in Daddy's shoes at 15 months.




3 comments:

  1. Andrew's hair cracks me up. He needs to lend a little to poor Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. I love that you name all his stuff; I may copy you soon!

    His hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair! It is so fun to watch them grow in pictures. I had a blast doing Charlotte's post for her birthday. I was amazed at how much she has grown in 3 years!

    ReplyDelete