Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thomas the Train

My friend Ashley gave me 2 tickets for Thomas the Train today!! I was a little hesitant about taking Andrew by myself!! He doesn't exactly have the longest attention span. Bryan convinced me that I should go and if he was not cooperating then I could just leave. So, this morning we headed off the see the show!! We were a few minutes early when we got to our seats, but Andrew had other ideas. He wanted to climb the stairs. I decided that since the show wasn't starting for a few more minutes that I would let him climb the stairs and go the the snack bar. If there is one way to bribe Andrew, it's with food. I got him some French fries and we headed back to our seats.

He sat in his seat all by himself and ate his fries! Once the show started he got really excited and climbed in my lap. He ate all of his fries, then all of the chicken I brought him from home, then started on the goldfish. After about 45 minutes he decided that he needed a break. So, we climbed the stairs and just when we had walked outside, they called intermission. Perfect timing. After walking around for a little while, I asked Andrew if he wanted to go back to see the choo choo and he said yes. He sat again and snacked and danced and had a great time. About 12:00 he said he was ready for 'bye bye' so off we went!! Considering it started at 10:30, I can't believe he lasted long!!

Thanks Ashley for the tickets!! We had a great time and now I know that I can take Andrew to other shows like this!!




No comments:

Post a Comment