Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a way to end a weekend!!

Our friends Mike, Stacey, Noah, and baby Marie came over for dinner tonight!! It had been a little while since we had gotten together...due to the birth of Marie;) so it was great to hang out and let the boys play. Sweet Marie slept almost the entire time!!! I remember those days;)

Andrew and Noah had a blast playing and I am pretty sure Mike and Bryan did too;)

Thanks for coming over!!!! We can't wait to do it again!!!!

after dinner dessert

For some reason, Noah and Andrew thought that rubbing their hands on the wall was a good time!?!?


"Mr. Mike, that sure is a pretty baby you're holding."

"Noah, you're my best friend!"

Stacey and sweet baby Marie

Bryan and Marie

How sweet is she?!?!?


"Cheese"

3 comments:

  1. Marie is just beautiful!!!

    So glad y'all had a fun family night. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious and I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see more pics of Marie! And look at Mike using a boppy - what a good daddy! :) Can't wait to meet Marie! (And I'm very glad this was a good post - I saw "What a way to end a weekend" and was expecting a post about Andrew and a busted lip! lol!)

    ReplyDelete