Friday, February 12, 2010

First Mardi Gras Parade of the season

On Saturday we went to our first parade of the season!! Gayle, Bernard, Chelsy, Joshua, and Crysta came in town for the festivities!! The parades passed a block from our house so we had a little party with tons of food and fun!!! After the parade Chesley and his friend Gunner, wanted to go downtown. They are only 15 years old, so we decided to go with them. Bernard, Gayle, Chesley, Gunner, Bryan, and myself caught the ferry across the river to check out what downtown had to offer....being the night before Superbowl!!!! It was quite a sight and we ended the night with eating yummy beignets and then took the ferry back home!! It was a great day!!

The spread

Crysta, Andrew, and Joshua



"Throw me somethin', mister" (I kept practicing with Andrew on what to say when we saw the floats. After I would say it he would say, 'Where's Mister?' )


Gayle and I on the ferry.

that's right....Chesley shaved this in his head!!!

...and this...

...and this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment