Andrew is finally able to play outside in the backyard. I can't wait until we tackle the outside of our house. We still need to plant gardens and get Andrew a play set...which will hopefully be next month! But for right now, Andrew is enjoying what he has;)
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Enjoying the weather
The weather is finally starting to warm up here!! I cannot remember the last winter that was this cold!!! I know I will probably regret saying this come June, but I am ready for summer!!!
Andrew is finally able to play outside in the backyard. I can't wait until we tackle the outside of our house. We still need to plant gardens and get Andrew a play set...which will hopefully be next month! But for right now, Andrew is enjoying what he has;)

Andrew is finally able to play outside in the backyard. I can't wait until we tackle the outside of our house. We still need to plant gardens and get Andrew a play set...which will hopefully be next month! But for right now, Andrew is enjoying what he has;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment