Happy Birthday Shelby! Glad we could be a part of your big day!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Happy Birthday Shelby
A few weeks ago, (yes, I know I am very behind on blogging) we celebrated Shelby's 19th birthday. When Bryan and I first started dating she was only 6 years old!!!! I can't believe how time flies!! We headed over to Susie's house for some dinner and cake!! As always, Andrew had a great time and we did too!!
Happy Birthday Shelby! Glad we could be a part of your big day!
Before we went to Shelby's house, Andrew put on his 'blue jammies' all by himself. Please not that he put both legs into one of the short's legs, which is why they are around his waist!! But, he was still so proud of himself!!
Happy Birthday Shelby! Glad we could be a part of your big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment