Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby Ellie

This morning, Andrew and I headed to the hospital to see Baby Ellie!! Andrew was very concerned that we were going to the hospital. See, Bryan's aunt had surgery on her knee a few weeks ago, so I told Andrew that Susie's leg was broken and she had to get it fixed at the hospital. So, he was very worried that Ellie was broken and it took pretty much the ENTIRE 20 minute drive to the hospital to explain to him that Ellie was not broken, all babies are born in hospitals before they go home, and he too was born in a hospital. I told him that the new baby will be born in a hospital in a few months...by the way the other day he named the baby 'Soccer Ball', but I think it was just from watching too much of the World Cup because he has changed our baby's name to 'Snowman'.

Anyway, when we arrived he was relieved that Ellie was indeed not broken, but was concerned that she had bo-bos. (It was just her ID bracelets).

Ellie is perfect!!! It's hard to remember when Andrew was ever that small, even though Ellie weighs more than Andrew did!! She is just so tiny and soft and smells so good!!!

Congratulations Beau, Rebecca, and Beau!! We are so excited for you!! I can't wait to see Ellie in all of the millions of outfits and shoes that Rebecca has already bought her;)


1 comment:

  1. Ellie is beautiful! Congratulations Rebecca, Beau, and Beau!

    ReplyDelete