We got there early so we were able to go see the animals, which Andrew loved!! Then we were able to go on the floor of the arena when the doors opened. We watched a few acts, watched an elephant paint a picture, and even took a picture with a clown (see photo below to see that Andrew did not like that part;). Then we headed to our seats to wait for the circus to begin. While Chesley and Cue were getting snacks Alexander and Nana showed up and the boys couldn't have been more excited!! I was suckered in to buying a $16 light up toy, but since it was his first time at the circus I figured it was OK;) I might just add that he has played with it everyday since.
I hadn't been to the circus in years and I think I enjoyed it just as much as Andrew. It was amazing!! Andrew and I enjoyed every second of it. If fact he has been asking, well crying actually, to go back everyday since. I know that this will be something that we do every year!! Unfortunately, Bryan was working and couldn't come with us, but I know he will make sure to be there next year after hearing how much fun it was!!


Andrew, Chesley, and Cue



Since Chesley and Cue were staying with us for a week to help Bryan, they had to sleep in the living room. Please notice the torture that Andrew put them through every morning;) Cue is on the blow up mattress and Chesley is on the sofa!







Looks like both the Andrew's suckered their mom's into the $16 light up toys! lol! At least they were only $16 - the girl ones were $22! :) Glad he enjoyed the circus!
ReplyDelete