Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Snowman Update

I had another doctor's visit today! I had to bring Andrew with me this time and he did great!! The only real issue we had was when he wanted to know in the waiting room (very loudly I might add) what the doctor was going to do with that lady's penis (he was referring to the lady who had just been called in the back)? I told him that she didn't have a penis, so the doctor wasn't going to do anything and to please shh. He then wanted to know what she was going to my penis and then remembered that I too did not have a penis....the conversation unfortunately went on I will spare you the details!!!!! School cannot start soon enough;)

But anyway, Baby Snowman is doing great. His/her heart beat was in the high 150's/ low 160's. I am measuring exactly where I should and hopefully things will continue to be smooth from here on out;)

When Dr. P. asked Andrew if he was going to have a baby brother or sister he told her that it was a snowman and he was a lion!!! Then as we were leaving he said, "Doctor, doctor, doctor I have a tiger at my house and we are going home to scare it!" I am not sure where he gets these things from but if this is true we are going to need a bigger house!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just laughed so hard I nearly cried! Love that sweet boy of yours. He is too funny!

    Glad Baby Snowman is doing great. He/she and Christmas Baby are destined to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a good laugh this morning!!! I love reading all the random things kids say!!!

    ReplyDelete