An hour and a half into the party we were able to go on the train that rides around the park (I really wish I would have discovered that earlier!). Well, that did it, he was the happiest little boy in the world!! The ride lasted about 5-10 minutes and he of course wanted to do it again. We got back in line to scan his bracelet and took our seats. While we were waiting for the train to begin rolling....he noticed the Ferris wheel!! He decided he wanted to do that instead.
So, we hopped off the train and onto the Ferris wheel. It wasn't bad until we got to the very top and it stopped to let someone off and then someone had to get on!! I thought I was going to have a panic attack and die right there at the top of the Ferris wheel. The only thing that stopped me was seeing how excited Andrew was... I didn't want to scare him that we were about to fall to our deaths!! He kept moving all around saying, "Mommy, we so high in da sky!" I had to keep reminding him to please stay VERY still so the bucket wouldn't move!! Once we started moving, the ride was fun!! He actually wanted to do it again, but luckily the birthday party was over and we made our exit into the air condition!!
Happy Birthday, Haley!! We hope you had a great day!!












No comments:
Post a Comment