Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Go back to bed!

So the night after Andrew's first day of school we stuck to our nightly routine and made sure that Andrew was in bed early enough to get lots of sleep for his 2nd day of school. Around 4:30 in the morning I heard footsteps and then the garbage can in the kitchen opening. I got up to see what he was doing and he pointed to the front window and said, "You see, it's still dark outside. Go back to bed."

Um, what?!!? I asked him what he was doing up and he said he had to go clean up his bed....it was just an accident. I asked if he had an accident in his bed, to which he replied yes and then brought me to his room. Well, he didn't potty on himself, he had actually thrown up in his bed. I guess he was throwing away what had got on his hands;)

He didn't have a fever and he said his belly didn't hurt, so I am not sure what happened. Maybe he was having a bad dream about school;) Anyway, I cleaned him up, put everything in the wash and put him in our bed. Needless to say I kept him home from school the next day, but he never showed any other signs of illness. I think he's figured out how to skip school all ready! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment