Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Snack Day

Today was Andrew's turn to bring snack to school. To help relieve some of his anxiety and get him excited about school I wanted to make something to bring that I could have him help. Well, even though I love to cook, I am not a baker! Therefore I needed to find something that he and I could do easily. Refrigerated cookie dough was the perfect solution!!! I placed the cookies on the pan and let Andrew go to town with the sprinkles!! He had a great time and was jumping around screaming that these were for his class!!

Well, this morning, when I brought him to school, he wasn't crying and was showing his teacher all his cookies!! You could tell he was excited!! As I waved good bye he started to cry a little but he waved bye anyway;( That is MUCH better than Monday when he cried and whined all the way to school!! Baby steps;)


Scary Andrew watching his cookies bake;)

No comments:

Post a Comment