It was nice to spend some time with just Andrew!! I was so impressed with what they were doing in school. They did their morning routine for us and I was very excited to hear everything they have learned so far this year. They said the days of the week, months of the year, counted to ten in Spanish ( they take Spanish lessons on Wednesdays), said their colors in Spanish, and the four year old class counted by tens and fives all the way to 100!!
After that, it was time for them to open their presents! Each student had to bring in a $5.00 gift and then the kids pulled numbers (each gift was assigned a number) and they got to open their present. Andrew got Toy Story 3 matching game, which he loved!! It was a great way to spend time with my baby....I mean BIG boy!
Enjoying a donut and some chocolate milk (which he didn't drink because he doesn't like chocolate milk...not really sure why he asked for it;)

Then, last night my friend Jamie ( Nanny) came over to watch Aubree so that Paw Larry, Mimi, Bryan, and I could go back to school for Andrew's Christmas program!! Thank goodness we live right across the street, so I new we would only be gone 1 hour max!
Andrew had been practicing his songs all week and was so excited to get on the stage to sing his songs!! Well, something changed when he got on stage (perhaps stage fright;) because he didn't open his mouth;) He just stood there;) My dad mentioned that the performing arts might not be his thing...HA!! At least he didn't cry or growl at anyone!!! So, the night was a success!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment