On Friday, we headed out to get Andrew a much needed haircut!! Long gone are the days where he screams and cries in my lap while we both get covered with hair!! He now sits on his own and wears the cape to keep hair off of him...Hallelujah!!!!
After, we met Stacey, Noah, and Marie, and Colleen and Luke at Chick fil a for a little playtime and some lunch. The kids had a great time in the play area, but when it was time it eat.. it. was. time. to. eat!! Andrew didn't mess around and ate every single bite!!! I think next time I will have to get my growing boy a bigger meal;)
We were quite a sight to be seen while eating;) We took up 2 tables and we had Andrew and myself with Aubree in her carrier next to us. Colleen, who is 8 months pregnant with Luke next to her. Then Noah, moved next to Luke and left Stacey, who is 9 months pregnant to sit with Marie;) I wish someone would have taken a picture of the 'controlled chaos' ..HA!!
After we finished eating, we went back into the play area and I gave Aubree a bottle ( she did not want to be left out of lunch time;) I didn't think that I would feel comfortable nursing her in chick fil a so I grabbed a bottle I had pumped at the last minute... and I am very glad I did!! It worked out great!! We let the kids play for a while and then it was time to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment