Saturday, January 29, 2011

Aubree @ 2 months

I can't believe my baby is 2 months old already!!
It's funny how I feel that she just got here and she's been here forever at the same time! It's hard to remember when it was just the three of us;)

2 month stats:
weight 9 lbs 12.5 oz (25th percentile)
height 22.5 in ( 50th percentile, up from the 25th at one month)
head circumference 15.25 in ( 50th percentile, down from 75th at one month)

We still have our same routine. We start baths at 7:00. Then I give her a bottle ( a little under 4 oz) around 7:30. She usually falls asleep around 8:30. This past month she even slept through the night a few times!!! But usually she sleeps from about 8:30 until around 5:00 before she wakes up to eat!! It's fantastic!! I feed her and put her back to bed until about 7:30 when it is time to get Andrew up for school.

She smiles all the time and has really started cooing and making adorable baby noises;) She is pretty good about holding her head up but can still be a bit of a bobble head at times.

Aubree is an absolute joy and I can't wait to see what the upcoming months have in store for her!


Aubree not to thrilled to pose with her big brother! (It had been a long day and was bath time;)

Aubree @ 2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment