So, this afternoon, Andrew was rudely awaken from his nap by a severe thunderstorm that came through!! He heard the rain and immediately went to put on his galoshes. He stood by the door as if I was actually going to take him outside. Then he stared dancing around yelling, "Who's that, who's that?" and pointing to the door. I just told him it was the rain, but he kept on. I then realized that the rain was pouring in our house from under the door!!! It was literally rushing in!! I grabbed towels and had the situation under control!
I then decided to take Andrew in the back (our bedroom)and fold some clothes. He can look outside at the rain through the french door. Of course, he didn't want to do that. He decided that it would be better to jump on the bed. Before I could walk around to get him, he flew back and hit his head on the wall. It was a loud thump but I was not expecting to see BLOOD pouring out of his mouth!!!!!!!! I check his teeth and they were OK, checked his lip, and it was OK (for once) so I was really scared that he had bit his tongue. I brought him to the kitchen to give him some ice. I put a little water in the cup to help wash away the blood. After a minute of so the bleeding stopped and he calmed down. I realized that he had bit the corner of his mouth...I'm just glad it wasn't his tongue.
He then dumped the water/ice all over the floor. While I was wiping it up, I noticed that more water was pouring in from our baseboards in the kitchen!!! Our house is raised off of the ground...I still have no idea how that happened!!!!!! I think I just need to go to bed and end the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Poor Andrew!! I think you should invest in a bubble to put him in :)
ReplyDeletePoor baby! I agree with Courtney:)
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get his boots??
That is Roman's favorite animal and I know he would LOVE a pair!