Today we went to Amy's how for a swim playdate!! I was a little nervous about putting Andrew in the water after last weekend. Amy has a great pool with a huge ledge for the kids to play in the pool and still be able to stand up. Andrew hung around on the side for a little while and seemed to enjoy kicking his legs in the water, so I figured it would be a good time to bring him all the way in the water. Well, he loved it!! He even put his face under water....on purpose!!! I wonder if he remembers his swimming lessons from last summer;)
When we got out the pool he had a blast jumping on Egan's mini trampoline. Considering he spends most of his day jumping on the ground, this was a nice change for him. It was a perfect day that only got better with a 3 1/2 hour nap!!! I think when we move we might have to build a pool....anything for a long nap;)
Thanks Amy, Egan, and Bre for a great day!

When we got out the pool he had a blast jumping on Egan's mini trampoline. Considering he spends most of his day jumping on the ground, this was a nice change for him. It was a perfect day that only got better with a 3 1/2 hour nap!!! I think when we move we might have to build a pool....anything for a long nap;)
Thanks Amy, Egan, and Bre for a great day!
Andrew doing what he does best!





No comments:
Post a Comment