Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jude's Non-shower/shower

Yesterday we had a get together at Genny's house, in celebration of Jude's second baby!!!! Wynnie is due in just a few weeks, so Jude wanted to come into town before she becomes a mother of 2! Bryan, Andrew, and I went early so that Andrew and Wyatt could get some playtime in before nap. They had a blast attacking each other with noodles for the pool and eating all of the ice out of the ice chest. He was not, however, a fan of the pool. I took him in and he screamed for a full minute, until I decided to take him out. We start swim lessons in a couple of weeks!!! I hope he likes the pool by then! I am sure Andrew wanted to stay longer, but his nap time called around 1:30 and Bryan took him home, leaving me to enjoy some child-free, adult conversation!!

I had a GREAT time!! It was so fun to reminisce with friends and to watch Jude open up all of her 'girly' presents. Girl clothes are so much cuter than boy's!!!!

I really hope we do this on a regular basis!!! Genny's pool is awesome and so was the company;)

ATTACK!!

"I got you now!"


Andrew and Mommy in the pool, right before the hysteria!


"ICE"


"See Wyatt, first you lick the ice cube, then you put it back and get a fresh one!! No one will ever know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment