Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aubree is crawling!!!!


So, it finally happened...my baby is mobile!!!! I feel like she has been "about to be crawling" for a month now!!! But, she finally did it;) She tends to move sideways, but hey, she's moving!

As soon as she started crawling, I of course started to scream and Andrew started running around like crazy trying to pick up his toys! I have been warning him for quite some time that once she can move around, he can't leave his small toys on the floor. It was so funny to see him in such a panic!

Aubree, I am so proud of you...just don't give your brother too much of a hard time;)

Trying her new favorite snack....crunchies;)

There she goes!


This face cracks me up! She is concentrating so hard to reach Andrew;)

Practicing what she is going to do to the paparazzi's cameras when she gets older and is famous!


Then, later in the afternoon after the excitement of crawling wore off a little, we decided to spend sometime outside. It has been too hot to play outside but around 5:00 our backyard is about half covered in shade so it is bearable to go out and let Andrew burn off some energy.




No comments:

Post a Comment