Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just another weekend

This weekend we spent a few days by Alexander's trying to get a "decent shot" of my two monkeys so that I could get a canvas made! I had ordered a canvas a while ago but just never had the right picture to have printed on it. Well, my time to have it done was about to expire, so I needed a picture ASAP!

Dawn has a nice camera, so I asked her to take a few pics! Well, after two days of taking pictures, we finally got one! I totally see why photographers are paid the big bucks;)

Then on Sunday Aubree and I went to a wedding shower for my friend, Jennifer! It was a nice way to spend an afternoon and wrap up the weekend!

The final product! ( Sorry it's so small;)


They have started building a house next to my Nanny's, so Alexander and Andrew were VERY excited when the bulldozer came by to spread out the mud!

Good morning!

Happy to be hanging with just the girls and Jennifer's shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment