Friday, August 19, 2011

Coolin' off at the Zoo

My friend Courtney asked if we wanted to join her, Ava, and Cohen at the splash park at the zoo. I've been wanting to take Andrew back, but without any help I didn't think I would be able to do it. But, when she said that it probably wouldn't be as crowded as usual because most kids had started school already, I agreed.

It was great! We had the whole place to ourselves for a little while and slowly more people came, but it never really got too crowded! Andrew and Ava had a blast running around and playing in the water and Aubree and Cohen enjoyed grabbing and trying to catch ( without any luck;) the water that shot out of the ground!

It was a great way to spend one of our last free days before school starts!

Aubree pulled herself up into a standing posiiton for the first time this morning! SHe was so proud of herself;)









No comments:

Post a Comment