Saturday, February 11, 2012

1st parade of the season

Today we headed to our first two parades of the season! Our favorite cousins from 1 state over came in town for the event! The weather was a little chilly at first but it ended up being a BEAUTIFUL day! Everyone had soooo much fun! We caught tons of goodies and just had a blast. After the parades were over we walked back to my parent's house and the fun continued!

After a few more hours of fun, everyone was getting ready to head out to the night parade. It was waaaay too cold for my babies and I so Bryan and I took them home and then he left and went with everyone else to freeze;) He said it was fun, so I guess it was worth it;)

It was such a great day! Andrew and Aubree had the best time playing with their cousins!!


Going to catch some beads!

That little bundle is my warm baby girl;)

Aubree saying "Throw me somethin' Mister!"....or she just has too many layers on and can't put her arms down;) Either way it makes for a cute picture!









I have NO WORDS for this picture;)

No comments:

Post a Comment