Almost 2 weeks ago, my friend Tammy had Baby Ashlyn 6 weeks early! Jamie and I went to the hospital that night but since Ashlyn was a preemie she was in the NICU and it was shift change, so no one was allowed in;( She was at the hospital for a week and finally came home little, but healthy on Friday! So, Aubree and I were so excited to finally meet her today!
At this moment she in only about 4 or 5 ounces smaller than Aubree was when she came home, but it's almost hard to remember her being that little!! Aubree just looked so big next to Ashlyn!
We took some comparison shots, because I know if she is anything like her sisters ( by the way Ashlyn is Tammy's 4th girl!!) she will be a chunky monkey in no time!!
I can't wait for the girls to grow up together and be best friends;)
Hey Ashlyn, give me five!

Fine, if you won't give me five, then I will just hold your hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment