Towards the end of my pregnancy with Aubree, I spent many days and nights crying about how Andrew would react to a new brother or sister!! He was the only grandchild on both sides and I wasn't sure if he would want anything to do with the new baby!
Well, he has definitely exceeded my expectations! He isn't all over Aubree and putting his germs on her (thank God!) but he constantly wants to know where she is and what she's doing? He talks to her in the sweetest voice and rubs her stomach or legs;)
What I didn't expect ( or at least not this early on) is how much Aubree LOVES Andrew. As soon as she hears his voice she immediately looks for him! When she sees him, her face lights up!
I just can't wait to see how these two grow together and truly become best friends;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment