The weather has finally started to warm up here, so I was so glad to head to the park with the kids for a playdate! It has been way too long since Andrew has run around outdoors!! I just didn't want to take Aubree outside in the cold weather;( But, we can finally get some vitamin D!
Andrew had a wonderful time running around and even got a little sunburn!! I forget my baby is so white that even in February he needs sunscreen;)
Aubree hung out in her stroller or in my arms;) I think everyone had a great day!

Getting ready to go to the park!



When we got home, Aubree was in her swing. Well, she started fussing and Andrew asked, "Does she want me to hold her?" I told him yes, and I put her in his lap ( after he tried to get her out of the swing himself!) and they were immediately mesmerized by the TV;)
No comments:
Post a Comment