Aubree and I met him over there around 11:30 to have some kingcake and get all of his beads ready for the parade. Once everyone was situated they told the parents to go outside and the kids would be out shortly throwing their beads. Well, Andrew didn't want me to leave and started to cry. It was suppose to be a fun day, so I didn't want him to be upset thinking I was leaving him. So, I told his teacher that I would just take him outside with me and he could join the parade outside!
Well, once we were outdoors Bryan and my mom showed up. Bryan convinced him to go back inside with everyone else and told him that he would go with him. Well, when the parade started and Bryan and Andrew walked out of the building I could tell that Andrew was really upset! Bryan said that he DID. NOT. WANT. TO. THROW. ANY. BEADS! I just had to laugh! Only my child would be upset at a fun parade. I asked him if he wanted to stand with us and catch beads....and with that, his mood changed and he was quite the happy boy! It was so funny to see him waving his arms and saying, "Throw me somethin' mister!" to the little girls in his class;)
We walked away with twice as many beads as we brought!!! My baby's not throwing away his beads!! We are just going to keep adding to our collection until the beads overflow out of our house!!
Oh Andrew, you really do make me laugh!! But what makes me laugh even more is the fact that you too will be a parent one day!! I love you....and can't wait for that day;)












No comments:
Post a Comment