Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Andrew's egg hunt at school

Andrew caught a fever virus over the weekend, so he didn't go to school on Monday or Tuesday. So, when I was walking him to school today and noticed everyone else out of uniform, I was a little confused. When I got to his teacher she told me that they had to move the Easter egg hunt to today because something was going on with the church tomorrow. So, Andrew, Aubree, and I ran back home ( luckily we live so close), in the horrific humidity, and hurried to get him changed and then back at school. When we made it back to school I noticed everyone had their Easter baskets!! So, I dropped Andrew off and Aubree and I ran back home to grab the basket and then ran back to school to drop it off!!

When we got back home all I could do was just sit in the AC!!! I called Bryan to tell him about the date change and about an hour or so later, it was time to go back to school for the Easter party/egg hunt!




Ellie and Andrew



Andrew has been having the craziest smile lately!! Hopefully it is just a phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment