Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ashlynn's Baptism and a little jumping too!

Today Aubree and I walked over to church to witness Ashlynn's christening. We weren't able to go to Tammy's house afterwards but, I'm glad we got to be there for the baptism! Aubree had fallen asleep on the 1 minute walk over, but as soon as we got in church her eyes opened up wide;) She was very good through the baptism and just relaxed from her stroller;)

Mia and Jason




When we got home Bryan finally got the jumperoo out of the attic (poor second child!). I immediately put Aubree in it (after cleaning it;) and she went to town. I turned around for a second and Andrew started pulling on it really hard and making it bounce way too much! But, before I could even open my mouth to tell him to stop, Aubree had the biggest smile on her face and was squealing away!!!

Lord, please don't tell me I have another dare devil on my hands!! I can barely handle one;)



No comments:

Post a Comment