Friday, April 15, 2011

The things he says;)

Andrew has really been cracking us up with some of the things he has been saying lately. I try to write them down so I don't forget, but I don't always get around to it. Here are a few things he has said recently:

" Mom, look! These crayons don't have there clothes on!" ( The crayons didn't have the paper on them anymore;)

" You see my legs, day have hair on them. When I get bigger like Daddy, day gonna have a lot of hair!"

"Mom, look! There is a scustin' creature over dare!" (
he was pointing to the 'disgusting creature' over there, that just happened to be a fly;)

EVERYDAY Andrew looks and 'reads' his dinosaur flash cards. He sleeps with them at night and just looks at them over and over again! He could probably name every dinosaur if he had too;) He has them separated into 2 piles; T-rexes ( carnivores) and non T-Rexes (herbivores). He doesn't want anything to do with the herbivores! He only likes looking at the scary ones;) He calls them his gift cards;)

No comments:

Post a Comment