Last night I could hear Aubree on the monitor having trouble breathing. I ran in the room to squeegee her nose and she started choking. I hurried and flipped her over and she starting throwing up a mucousy mixture! She was screaming and choking and throwing up!!! It was horrible:( She was also running a little bit of a fever!! Let's just say it was a very long night!!
But, this morning she seemed much better. I knew she had gotten this bug from Andrew and he was better already, but with Easter being a few days away I didn't want to take the chance of her getting worse and we end up in the hospital because her doctor's is closed due to the holiday. So, after we picked up Andrew from school we headed to her appointment.
I am so glad that we did because she actually has an ear infection in her left ear!! I would have never known because she didn't pull on her ear once or even act like it bothered her at all!! She is now on antibiotics for the next 10 days and hopefully the sickness in behind us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment