Thursday, May 26, 2011

Andrew's last week of school.


This was Andrew's last week of school! I can't believe another year has gone by!! Pretty soon he will be going away to college and I will be wondering what happened to my baby;)

Each day this week they did fun activities and he had to dress accordingly!

Manic Monday: Dress in silly clothes! He chose this and his teachers said he wore it ALL DAY.

Tip Toe Tuesday: Dress in pajamas and watch movies and eat popcorn.

Wet Wednesday: water play

I forgot what they called today, but they just had to come in their casual clothes;)


Andrew got off of school at 12:00 so that they could all prepare for tonight's performance of MDO (Mother's Day Out) Goes to Broadway.

Andrew with his friend, Patrick

back of his shirt

Aubree patiently waiting for her brother's Broadway debut!





I am just so proud of him!! He did such a great job on stage! Such a far cry from last year when he would just cry;)

No comments:

Post a Comment