So, we finally made the trip, and I am so glad that we did! I know why Bryan loves them so much!! They graciously opened up their home to us and before long it was like we had all known each other for years! The boys had a fantastic time playing together and I am sure it didn't hurt that they have a private park behind their house!! It was so great to spend some time outside and enjoy great company!
This was Aubree's first time away from home and she did wonderfully! I was worried about how she would sleep in her pack -n- play, but she took a great nap in it and then had no problem going to sleep at night! Andrew slept with Lil' H in his bed. I was a little worried that he wouldn't go to sleep, since it was someone else's bed, but he didn't make a peep!
I must say, it was a great first time away as a family of 4 and I look forward to going back ( if they will have us;)!








No comments:
Post a Comment