I am not sure where 16 months went, but apparently I just passed it right on by. Anyway, Andrew turned 17 months today. Here are just a few of his many accomplishments since I posted what he can do at 15 months...again, I am not sure what happened at 16 months;)
* He added to his favorite sentences, "Who's that?" and "What's that?" with "Do that!". It should actually be "Don't do that" but he shortened it. He will say this when he wants you to stop something or when we tell him Don't do that;) He is talking more and more and pronouncing words that actually make since. His newest words in the past few days were apple and alright.
* He is still quite the lover of animals. He can say the noise a monkey makes (I hope to get it on film soon) and he will sometimes meow like a cat. The rest of the time he just says hey to the animals he sees;)
*He is a climber!!! Need I say more. He can get on just about anything and once he does, he loves to free fall backwards on the sofa and on our bed!! I probably have so many grey hairs under my natural blond coloring..haha
* He has all of his teeth except for his 2-3 year molars.
* He is a phenomenal eater!! Some days I think he eats more than I do!! In the last couple of weeks we started taking to restaurants and he does great!! Apparently if you put food in front of him, he will sit;)
* He understands almost everything we tell him. He listens and then tries to find whatever we asked him to get.
* He LOVES the outdoors. I really don't know what I am going to do this summer!! I might buy stock in a sunscreen company.
* He loves to brush his own teeth. However, he is not so much a fan of mommy or daddy brushing them.
All in all, Andrew is a very active, very happy 17 month old and I couldn't imagine my life without him!





No comments:
Post a Comment