So, thanks to Andrew's fever he now has a lovely rash!! Luckily it isn't too bad and the doctor said that there isn't much to do for it and it should be gone in a day or two. With that news, we headed off to get Andrew's hair cut for the 7th or 8th time, I've lost track. I took him to a new place that is just for kids. When we walked in Andrew's friend Frank was getting his hair cut like a big boy. I knew Andrew wasn't going down like that...at least not without a fight;) Well, I was right, and I ended up having to hold him in my lap. Gabriel (Andrew's new barber;) gave him a sucker to eat while he cut his hair and he was good to go. It was so much better than the previous haircuts. I am so glad we decided to check this place out!! After the appointment, I decided to bring Andrew to the park to play. He saw his friend Ava there...it is such a small world...or city;) He had a great time and then fell asleep on the way home for a nice long nap;) His Honey and Poppy (Bryan's parents) came over bearing lots of outdoor toys!! He had a blast and I am sure he will continue to enjoy them, since he is set on having me sweat to death outside, all day long;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Looks like he had a great time! Where did you take Andrew to get his hair cut? Peyton is still waiting for his 1ST haircut!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHis hair looks fantastic! That's a great cut.
ReplyDeleteHandsome haircut Andrew! I miss you! Love, Wyatt
ReplyDelete