Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oak Alley Plantation

Today we took a little trip to the Oak Alley Plantation with our friends, Jamie, Jason, and Mia. It turned out to be a beautiful day, even if it did start out a little chilly. The plantation was gorgeous, but the food was to die for!!! Literally, I think I might die I ate so much! Andrew had a great time running around, but was not to excited to get back in his stroller. We stayed for a few hours, until we were all about to explode from stuffing our faces. It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Andrew and Mommy under the oak trees.

"Where's my food?"

"Hey, are you eating without me?"


Andrew in front of Oak Alley, with his new stick.



Andrew and Daddy...and Andrew's new stick!


Best friends, holding hands in the car;)

1 comment:

  1. My parents are actually vendors at Oak Alley, they do that show every Spring. It's a great place to take the kids, I can't wait till Chloe is old enough for the petting zoo and pony rides.

    ReplyDelete