Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A quick trip to the park

This morning Andrew and I headed out to the park to meet up with my mom's group. The forecast suggested rain in the afternoon, but I figured I would let Andrew burn off some of his energy before we would be trapped inside. We were at the park for about 45 minutes or so, when it started to rain.

So, my friend Stacey invited Andrew and I to go to her house to let Noah and Andrew play. Well, they had a great time chasing each other around the house and then letting off more steam in her extremely spacious backyard ( I have to admit, I am a little jealous).

It turned out to be such a great day and Andrew was so exhausted that he slept for 2 and 1/2 hours once we got home and I was able to catch up on some neglected housework.




Andrew pushing Chloe's car at the park.

Noah and Andrew using the watering can as a drum.

Noah and Andrew trying to unlock the door and escape!

Daddy tickling Andrew

1 comment: