Today we went to the mall with my mom's group so that the kids could ride the train. I wasn't sure how Andrew would be on the train since I wasn't going to ride it with him. So I put him on, buckled him in, and noticed that he didn't seem too excited. Every time he would go around and I would yell for him, he just put his head down and look forward. So, when the train stopped I ran to save my baby. I quickly unbuckle him...to his horror!! He immediately through the biggest fit and tried to buckle himself back! I didn't realize that his disdained look was really joy in disguise;) He proceeded to ride the train 6 more times!! I didn't' think he would ever want to get off.
Note to self: Bring lots of cash when going to the mall, for the train is not free!
Then this evening we went to dinner with Honey and Poppy to the new Izzo's Illegal Burrito!!!! YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!!! It was so delicious and I think Andrew ate more than everyone at the table. Finally, I have someone who loves Mexican food as much as me;)

"I'm not too sure about this train."

Andrew and Noah going for another spin around the track.

"I DO really like this!"

"I LOVE TRAINS!!"

"I also love Mexican food like my Mommy!"

Cool Andrew with his new pink shades, after his bath.
train ride
Andrew jumping
Sorry we missed the train, but I'm so glad your Andrew liked it! Looks like they share the same jumping abilities - too cute! And where is Izzos? I used to love the one in BR!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry we had to miss this playdate. I forgot that my hubby had this day off (for his BD) and he had plans already. So, maybe next time. Looks like Andrew really enjoyed his ride! And the shades seem to have been a big hit from Natalie's playdate!
ReplyDeleteWould you email me the picture of the the boys? I just love it!! And by the way, whenever you need someone for mexican, I'm in I love it! I am already looking forward to my post-pregnancy fajitas and margaritas from Superior!
ReplyDeleteI have spent many an hour working at that train:) (Keri's uncle owns it)
ReplyDeleteSo, Wyatt is OBSESSED with the video of Andrew jumping! He's made me play it for him at least 10 times today - and he learned how to jump in the process! Thanks guys! If you could just make a video of Andrew peeing in a potty so that Wyatt wants to do that too, that would great!
ReplyDelete