Friday, April 24, 2009

Another trip to the park and ANOTHER BUSTED LIP!!!

Andrew and I went to the park today with my mom's group. It was a great park!! Brand new and under all of the gorgeous oak trees. Andrew decided that we was going to make me work out today and climbed to the top of the highest slide I have ever seen...over and over and over again. To get to the top, you can climb a rock wall or go through a little tunnel. Obviously Andrew went through the tunnel, but I had to keep climbing the rock wall!! I was exhausted by the 3rd or 4th time!!!

All was going well until he was riding a little horse and his head went forward....and YES he busted his lip AGAIN!!! I think it had just healed from Ashley's playdate! Of course, he was hysterical, but I am becoming a pro at this, unfortunately, and was very calm. I cleaned him up and brought him the car because I thought he was ready to go home. NOPE!! He kept pointing to the play equipment asking, "What's that" over and over again. So, I got him out the car and we played for another hour or so.

We are going to take Andrew's 18 month/family pictures on Sunday, so I was glad to see that the swelling really went down after he woke up from his nap. You can hardly tell he has a busted lip. Anyway, after his nap he was playing in the hallway and ran into the door frame and has a huge knot on his forehead...it just doesn't end!! It is pretty close to his hair line, so hopefully you won't be able to see it in the pictures either!! Does anyone have a bubble they can loan me so I can put him in it until after Sunday;)

Tomorrow morning we have a hair cut...hopefully that will go well!



"Wooooo"

"Um, how do I get down from here?"


"I'm the king of the world...or at least the slide!"


Andrew on the rocking horse, before the busted lip!

1 comment:

  1. Yup! He is ALL boy! Both of my brother's boys lost a baby tooth due to falls before they were three. Amazing what little boys can get into!

    Hope the pictures come out well!

    ReplyDelete