Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bubbles, Hoses, and Thai Food.

Today while I was reading a book to Andrew, he kept pointing to a picture of a big bear. I tried to get him to say 'bear' instead of 'what's that', so I said "ba-ba-bear". Then he repeated "ba-ba-bubbles" and took off to the front door. We then spent the morning outside blowing bubbles and playing with all of his outdoor toys. Of course nothing is a fun as the hose!!


While I was watering our plants in the front yard, Andrew kept sticking his hand in the water and getting wet. I decided to set the hose nozzle so that it would continually spray water and then gave it to Andrew. He had a blast running around with it and was soaked from head to toe;)


Then this evening, when everyone was nice and dry, we went to a new Thai restaurant by our house with Bryan's parents. It was so delicious!! So delicious, that whatever they put on the broccoli, Andrew ate it up...which these days is very difficult to accomplish!! We might have to go there daily!


Andrew trying to blow bubbles.




2 comments:

  1. I need to know more about this restaurant...we love thai food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like Andrew had a great day! He needs to come over and to our house to play when it rains.

    ReplyDelete