Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella and Cole

Today we went to a birthday party for our friends Ella and Cole. As soon as we pulled up, Andrew saw their space walk and wanted out of the car!!! It wasn't a regular space walk, it was an obstacle course with a really high slide. I can't wait until he is old enough to do those things on his own;) Needless to say Bryan and I got our work out for today!!

It was the perfect day for an outdoor birthday party!! Happy 4th birthday Ella and happy 2nd birthday Cole!

Andrew sporting his footwear choice for the day!

A close up!

Daddy trying not to fall over and kill his son, Andrew having the time of his life!


Andrew and Daddy driving the Jeep.(Andrew's feet couldn't really reach the pedals, so he kept bending down and taking off the pedal. Hopefully, he will learn that doesn't work, before he gets his licence;)



"Weeeee"

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad demanding certain outfits isn't just a girl thing! I was starting to feel all alone in my clothing drama!

    ReplyDelete