Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally Out and About

So, I haven't posted anything in a while, due to the fact that we have been home, going crazy with a cold!! Andrew is finally better and so we made it to the zoo today with our friends! When I pulled into the parking lot, I almost made a u-turn and went home. It was so crowded with cars and school buses, I just knew it would be miserable inside. Well, we decided to stay and I am so glad we did, it was a great day.

Only about 7 moms went, so we were able to hang around places a lot longer than normal. We stayed by the sea lions and let the kids run up and down the steps for probably 20 or 30 minutes. I think Andrew could have stayed there all day!!

The weather is starting to really warm up, so this might be one of our last trips to the zoo before it starts to cool down again;)



Taking a break from running up the stairs to eat a goldfish.

Andrew mesmerized by the sea lions.

Climbing through the tunnel.


He didn't want me to hold on to him on the carousel...hence the face;) He is apparently a big boy and can do it on his own!

"See mommy, I CAN ride the horsey by myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment