Today Bryan, Andrew, and I met a photographer at the park for Andrew's 18 month pictures!! Lets just say that she really earned her money today!! He was not interested in smiling for the camera or even staying still (shocking)! He just wanted to run after the ducks and on the play equipment. After all we were at the park!! We were there for probably a little over and hour and decided to call it quits. I am confident that Andie got some good shots, although there might not be as many as I would hope. As long I have a few good ones, then the torture of today was worth it;) He was so exhausted after running around that he fell asleep on the way home and slept for over 3 hours. Thank goodness because Bryan and I were exhausted too!! Who knew being a model was such hard work!?!
When Andrew finally woke up, we stopped by another park on our way to dinner with Honey and Poppy. It was a very busy day and I just can't wait to go to sleep and start all over tomorrow;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I can't wait to see them:)
ReplyDeleteWe really need to get some family pictures done but I know we would have a very similar situation. Can't wait to see them and I'm sure you'll get some good ones!
ReplyDelete