Monday, October 19, 2009

The cutest train on the tracks!

This morning Andrew and I went on a hunt for the perfect Halloween costume. Our first (and only) stop was at Party City. We walked into the costume room and starred at the hundreds of costumes to choose from. We were in there for about 1 minute when Andrew started screaming "T-wain, T-wain" He had spotted the dreadful 'Thomas the Train'!! He has been obsessed with Thomas for a little under a month now and I am about to go crazy with the movie. The costume isn't even cute, but Andrew had to have it!! I tried it on him in the store and had to admit that he was a pretty cute train;) I of course gave in and now we have a lovely train costume that I doubt he will even wear;)

Chasing Daddy in his train costume...

...and now his can't see and wants it off!

2 comments:

  1. We did the same thing this morning and Ava picked out an indian costume. Not like she even knows what an indian is! But it's cute with a feather headband and we got her an indian drum and some warpaint for her face. Love Andrew's train ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute :) i think that we are going to have the same problem with mickey mouse over here! "no way!" is what i get when i try to put it on him!

    ReplyDelete