Today Andrew and Noah got to celebrate their 2nd birthday with their friends from our mommy group. It was suppose to be at a park but the weather was not cooperating so we changed the location to Chuck E. Cheese. I think it actually worked out better because we were in the air condition and not the 100% humidity outside!! Everyone seemed to have a great time...moms included. The cupcakes were a huge hit and everyone went home with a goody bag that had a ball and some goldfish!!
Andrew even racked up on some really great toys!!
Thanks so much to all of our friends who shared Andrew's special day with him. It was perfect!!!

Andrew driving Lily around in the school bus.

Andrew obviously thinks he can drive better than Noah.

We did a sports theme, so they had matching jersey style shirts with their names and age monogrammed on the back. (Thanks Tammy)

Andrew as happy as can be in a "bull" (bulldozer).

Andrew's friends enjoying some pizza!

Trying to blow out Noah's candles;)

I just love Noah's face in this picture;)


Like I stated before, the cupcakes were a huge hit;)

Birthday Boys!!
We had a great time today! Agreed, no mud and no sweat! Thanks Tammy for the adorable monograms!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time today too! The party was lots of fun. I have presents for the boys that I forgot at home today....but they're in my car for when we see you guys next.:)
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time and was so happy to celebrate with the boys their 2nd birthday! The cupcakes were great. Peyton ate every bite of it!
ReplyDelete