Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our 2nd trip to the dentist

Yesterday morning I called Andrew' s dentist and made an appointment. The earliest they could take him was for 1:15, so we spent the morning around the house and even got to play outside in the nice weather. You would have never known the trauma that Andrew had gone through the previous night. He was just as happy as could be. I was and still am on the verge of a nervous break down, but he is just loving life. To be so resilient?!?!

The dentist said that everything looked great. The whole tooth came out. In fact, the root had started to eat away from the previous trauma in January. So, it looks like the tooth would have died eventually anyway. We just beat it to the finish line;)


The best looking boy with 1 missing tooth! (Does he look upset in anyway?)

Having a little chili for lunch;)


Andrew and Poppy getting prizes at the dentist's office. I needed someone to help hold down Andrew for the x-ray , so Poppy came along.

No comments:

Post a Comment