Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Michelle and a festival too!

On Saturday afternoon, my mom came over to watch Andrew during his nap so I could go over to Michelle new house(a.k.a. our old house across the street) and help celebrate her 30th birthday!! I had a great time having some 'child-free' conversations and beverages too;)

Later that evening, once Bryan came home, we all headed out to a festival that was going on a couple of blocks away from our house. We didn't make it to the festival until around 7:00 or so and it was PACKED!! It was really difficult to push Andrew's stroller through the crowds!! We grabbed something to eat, went to the levee and then decided it was time to go. It was passed Andrew's bedtime at this point and no one was really enjoying themselves anymore.

We walked the couple of blocks back to our house and bathed Andrew and went to bed. Although we really didn't enjoy the festival too much, I still had a great day!

Watching 'da boots' on the levee.



No comments:

Post a Comment