Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Best Daddy!

On Saturday, my friend Jamie and I headed the the jewelry show. I knew it was going to be a long day, so I mentioned to Bryan that he might want to take Andrew to Luke's birthday party to help pass the time. I convinced him that our friend's Stacey and Mike would be going so he would have someone to talk to, since this party was for someone in my mom's group. Well, on Saturday morning Mike called to say that Noah was sick and they couldn't go to the party. I told Bryan that he didn't have to go but if he decided to take Andrew, Luke's present was on the table. When I finally took a break from shopping, I called to check in and Bryan said they were both sleeping;) and had a great time at the party!! He said a few of the mom's mentioned that their husbands wouldn't have done that so I know he felt good!!

Andrew is sooooo lucky to have the best daddy ever!!

My only complaint is that there were NO pictures taken!!! But, I will let that slide...just this once;)

No comments:

Post a Comment